Before installing and deploying Composable on-premises, the following system and network requirements must be met. The requirements specified below are nominal requirements for an simple enterprise deployment. For more complex deployments or tactical edge deployments, please consult with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported Server Configurations
- Dual-core processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 120 GB disk space
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or later
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later (any editition)
Composable Version 2.0.0 and later officially drops support for versions of Internet Explorer that are now unsupported by Microsoft. Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 or higher remains supported.
- Internet Explorer 11, or later
- Edge (latest stable version)
- Firefox (latest stable version)
- Google Chrome (latest stable version)
- Safari (latest stable version)